Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Bwahahaha

I couldn't stop giggling like a little girl through the whole thing. Not to be a kiss ass, but compared to the Sonichu Animated Series I think you've really outdone yourself on this one. Rinachan is proud of it, I'm sure.

Spazkid responds:

you could say that

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Oh my God

That was the most built-up joke ever

Holy win.

I love Cyanide And Happiness

The Free Cat The Free Cat

Wow that sucked

But at least you put Animal Collective in there.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

It's a delicious cake, you must eat it

Humor wise, I'd give it a six, but it was just too damn pretty to not give anything less then a nine. Yeah, I didn't laugh at this very much. I don't know why. Maybe it was too over-the-top Japanese style for me, which is shallow I know, but that's not changing my opinion. I thought the implied tentacle rape was funny (mostly because I knew what was coming, so I was giggling in anticipation) and the Lucky Star reference also made me laugh. The art and animation looked sweet though!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I cried like a little bitch

The series was epic.

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Thought it was a tad small

I can already read music fine so I was interested to see how someone else explained it. From what I read you really only explained the basics, and pretty much nothing on time. It was nice, but I think you should have added a little more in there.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yea, I agree. I thought about it, and I think I'll keep this the way it is. This is a tutorial on how to read music, not so much a tutorial on sheet music. The sheet music tutorial will explain everything.

Like I've said, I wanted to keep this simple and as easy top understand as possible, mostly for beginners. Thanks for the review and input though!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Fantastically crafted

I admit, I was skeptical when I first saw this. I instantly and dumbly accused it with such fallacious labels as "...just another artsy-fartsy movie." Well, it may have had a heavy emphasis on art to help convey mood and demonstrate style, but it certainly did not revel in mediocrity. The movie was, frankly, a visually fantastic and deeply compelling short story. I loved it from start to finish. Visuals, sound, story, it was all top notch. While my test of time for this work has only lasted 3 minutes, I am holding a firm belief that this will be the monthly contest winner. And that's a compliment. Congratulations on your fine victory.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Hilarious

Perfect visuals, sound, humor, and overall style. I was loling the whole way through.

You sir, have outdone yourself. This is truly a masterpiece.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Made me laugh

That's all that matters.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Wow

So nice to see the series is still alive. What I love about this series is that it just keeps getting better and better every episode, in every conceivable way. You have not disappointed me yet. Not once. And in my opinion, you deserve weekly feature for this. Most excellent work.