Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Loved it

Just as awesome as the first one.

I hope you'll continue the series

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very Fun; very Addicting

Thanks for giving me another reason to prolong my college essay.

Still trying to get the jeep achievement. Not sure how to do it.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Oh my God dude

This game is epic. I just love the "OMG OMG OMG" when you grab the planes and can you just imagine a shark jumping up and taking down a space shuttle? I laughed and enjoyed this game immensely.

Vending Machine Champ Vending Machine Champ

Fun game

Wasn't too hard though, and I liked the steep learning curve. It actually brings much needed challenge to today's typical casual flash/app game. I guess a lot of people don't like challenge though, hence the lower score.

Ball and Chain Ball and Chain

A breath of fresh air on an old genre

I like it.

World Beyond World Beyond

Hey, not bad

It was definitely a visually pleasing title, but there was no sound!

Also, it was far too short, and moving up slanted edges was a little buggy.

Other than that, it was a pretty good. I wish there could have been a little more drive/action than just exploring though.

Morningstar Morningstar

Love it

I really hope you make a series out of this as it's one of the best point and clicks I've ever played!

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Excellent Work

Very addicting and very fun. I really enjoyed combining the different types of arrows and seeing how things would turn out. Nice difficulty curve and everything. I think you guys turned out a pretty solid defense game.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Heh heh heh

Very nice. It was very nerve-racking knowing weegee was watching you that whole time, heh <_<

Nice concept. The platforming engine could use some tweaking but you already knew that huh? Very nice.

Newgrounds Info: Extended Newgrounds Info: Extended

Meh

You can find pretty much all of this stuff in the Newgrounds faq. Other than that, it's just a simple layout with some music in the background.
Plus points for effort though.