Simple Percussion Phase Simple Percussion Phase

Okay stuff

The arps get boring after a while. It's different, and sounds original, but that doesn't mean it's good. It's just same thing repeating and repeating. Please add some variety next time.

xXBiohazardXx xXBiohazardXx

Nice kick

Sounds like Toxic Biohazard...oh that's what the song's called, heh. Has a nice cut-off phaser in there. Pretty cool sounding, other than the drums...I don't know if it was intentional, but they are picking up a lot of static...Sounds like they passed the -3DB no-safe zone if you know what I mean...or you gave them some quick distortion. Anyways pretty cool, but I don't have to tell you that you need to make these songs longer, lol.

SonicJ responds:

Wow, nice on noticing the drums. I used frutiy flanger, with the gritty preset. so it sounds kinda distorted, so that was def on purpose. Lol, everyone says I should make the songs longer, but I lost the imagination 1 min in or so ;_;. and yeah, I made it with hazard lol. Thanks for the time and review :D

Make Musik Make Musik

Impressive work

I liked this a lot. Very nice job. I think you could have added more at the end though, as that felt like a breakdown. I think you should have gone back to the original beat for another 20 to 30 seconds after that breakdown and ended it flat with the beat stopping. Great job though, I really like it. 4/5.

quarks123 responds:

thanks i haven't so much time to make a longer version of it.

but i try to make a longer one.

Chrono Trigger - Zeal Pal Chrono Trigger - Zeal Pal

Pretty cool

Nice little synth remix, good job.

Mario Mario Medley Mario Mario Medley

Rather generic beat

I think it is a good start, but you should have spent more time polishing it. Some of the beats just didn't get it on for me, and I thought the overall transitions could have been a bit more smooth.

Pikachu vs Vegeta Pikachu vs Vegeta

Lulz, if it has a Pokemon or DBZ referance...

It's gonna get more publicity. That Newgrounds for you. It was pretty weird, kind of funny in a away too. But interesting over all.

Tell me about it :(
Ty for the review!

OMG! Max 300! OMG! Max 300!

woah

Pretty cool though.

Thanks. Strange? Mhm..

Dark Egypt Dark Egypt

Nice

It went very well together, and had some impressive panning. Nice job all around.

SonicJ responds:

Whoa, if dmnt tells me its impressive, I must have done SOMETHING good. Thanks for the review :D

performance track 2 performance track 2

Typical audio portal

Always underrating great songs like this for horrid techno and hip-hop beats that lack any sort of melody or composition for that matter. Sad. Not that techno / hip-hop are bad, but 3/4 of all the hip-hop and techno songs on the audio portal suck, but always get 5's.

--DmNt