Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Bwahahaha

I couldn't stop giggling like a little girl through the whole thing. Not to be a kiss ass, but compared to the Sonichu Animated Series I think you've really outdone yourself on this one. Rinachan is proud of it, I'm sure.

Spazkid responds:

you could say that

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Oh my God

That was the most built-up joke ever

Holy win.

I love Cyanide And Happiness

The Free Cat The Free Cat

Wow that sucked

But at least you put Animal Collective in there.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Loved it

Just as awesome as the first one.

I hope you'll continue the series

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very Fun; very Addicting

Thanks for giving me another reason to prolong my college essay.

Still trying to get the jeep achievement. Not sure how to do it.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Oh my God dude

This game is epic. I just love the "OMG OMG OMG" when you grab the planes and can you just imagine a shark jumping up and taking down a space shuttle? I laughed and enjoyed this game immensely.

Simple Percussion Phase Simple Percussion Phase

Okay stuff

The arps get boring after a while. It's different, and sounds original, but that doesn't mean it's good. It's just same thing repeating and repeating. Please add some variety next time.

xXBiohazardXx xXBiohazardXx

Nice kick

Sounds like Toxic Biohazard...oh that's what the song's called, heh. Has a nice cut-off phaser in there. Pretty cool sounding, other than the drums...I don't know if it was intentional, but they are picking up a lot of static...Sounds like they passed the -3DB no-safe zone if you know what I mean...or you gave them some quick distortion. Anyways pretty cool, but I don't have to tell you that you need to make these songs longer, lol.

SonicJ responds:

Wow, nice on noticing the drums. I used frutiy flanger, with the gritty preset. so it sounds kinda distorted, so that was def on purpose. Lol, everyone says I should make the songs longer, but I lost the imagination 1 min in or so ;_;. and yeah, I made it with hazard lol. Thanks for the time and review :D

Make Musik Make Musik

Impressive work

I liked this a lot. Very nice job. I think you could have added more at the end though, as that felt like a breakdown. I think you should have gone back to the original beat for another 20 to 30 seconds after that breakdown and ended it flat with the beat stopping. Great job though, I really like it. 4/5.

quarks123 responds:

thanks i haven't so much time to make a longer version of it.

but i try to make a longer one.

Sonichu Sonichu

No darkies, jerkops

Send it to chris with the message "no homo" and see what he says. He may tell you it needs moar masturbatin' and squirtin'

sucho responds:

damn, thats what i forgot to add

Forever Forever

I'm really not sure what's going on

But it looks great nonetheless.

SC. #8 - Feeling Good SC. #8 - Feeling Good

Great

I really like your technique with the eyes, and this one is particularly my favorite.